Well, as I lay in bed ,about to attempt going to sleep during our first night in Vietnam, the word that keeps going through my mind is TEAMWORK. I don't think today could have gone any smoother. We have such an awesome group of people on this trip, and it is so cool to see everyone working together becoming a TEAM. With the grace of God working through our team, I know we have an amazing week ahead of us.
Sitting at the Tokyo airport today, I was watching everyone visit with each other, and I realized that this is the start of some lifelong friendship that have some amazing potential to do the Lord's work here on earth. From the little kids playing together, the jr. high, high school, and college age members, first time mission trippers, to the "seasoned vets", I am reminded of 1 Corinthians 12:12-31. The Body of Christ has many parts and we all play a specific role in it. No one part is more important than the other and "in fact, some parts of the body that seem weakest and least important are actually the most necessary." (v.22)
I cannot express my gratitude to all of those who supported our team's trip over here. To all those who suppoted financially, to the families that let their loved one's come, to all the people that have and will continue to pray for us, I extend my sincere thanks! You all play a crucial role in carrying out the Lord's work and none of this would be possible without you. I am so excited to see what the Lord has in store for this trip.
We will be adding pics and more posts soon.
In Him,
Kevin
No comments:
Post a Comment